Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the cost?
The fee includes the following for the whole tour
- Touring in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation (exc. day tours).
Where appropriate, the fee also includes:
- A guided camel safari in the desert
- A night with the nomads of the Sahara
- Official guide’s fee in the imperial cities – Marrakech and Fez.
During the tour you will need to pay for Lunches. Drinks. Tips.
What if I don’t want to do all of a tour?
We are flexible and all the tours can be modified to suit your specific needs and interests. If you have a different route in mind please let us know and we will offer a tour tailored to your specific requirements.
How do I book a tour?
Please contact us by e-mail or telephone as detailed on the Contact Us page. We will then be able to discuss and agree an itinerary that suits you. When you wish to confirm the booking a 20% deposit will be required at least two weeks before the start of your tour.